Kate Middleton Royal Engagement “Exclusive Porcelain Doll w/Blue Designer Dress & Famous Sapphire Ring”! (Ashton-Drake Galleries”) “Rare-Vintage” (2011)
**All Our Photos Are Of Actual Items**
Description & Product Information
***Please View Photographs!***Kate Middleton Royal Engagement “Exclusive Porcelain Doll w/Blue Designer Dress & Famous Sapphire Ring”!
*Please Note “Product Information”:This Action Figure Has a 9+ Years Age Factor and are no longer available from the Manufacture (“Discontinued”), Packaging “May Have” Slight Shelf Wear (Slightly Bent Cardboard Corners, Dents in Plastic Areas, Minor Scratches, Also Some Packaging Clarity Distortment “May Occur”, Due to aging Packaging Only etc). Figure (s) and all assessories inside packaging are perfect and come sealed in their “Original Factory Released Format Packaging”!!**
*This “Exclusive Edition” Poesable Doll Collector’s Series, was Released In “2011” from The Ashton-Drake Galleries.
*Certificate Of Authenticity No:1471 (Exclusive Edition Doll In Pristine Condition) Individually Hand-Numbered.
*Kate Middleton Royal Engagement Doll*
*On November 16, 2010 Prince Charles joyfully announced that his oldest son, Prince William was engaged to longtime love, Kate Middleton.
*The dress complete with gathered waist and pleated skirt, was deemed “elegant,” “sophisticated,” and “fit for a Princess.”
*It also beautifully accentuated her famous sapphire engagement ring which once belonged to Princess Diana.
*Her stunning cream dress that she wore for her official engagement photo, showed Kate’s exquisite taste and flair for fashion.
- An impressive doll celebrating her engagement to Prince William.
- Kate Middleton was available exclusively from the Ashton-Drake Galleries.
- This upright lifelike doll is crafted from fine porcelain.
- Hand painted to capture Kate Middleton’s Regal radiant beauty on her engagement day, and is fully poseable.
- Kate Middleton doll wears an adaptation of Miss Middleton royal-blue dress – Engagement sheath.
- Complete with Gathered At The Waist And Pleated Skirt.
*Last Intervention Second Engagement Dress*..
- The cream colored dress was worn on the official couple’s vertical intervention.
- Plus a card collector with fascinating details on both engagement dresses.
By: The Ashton Drake Galleries
location@garage (Original Box Stacked)(1) 6-27-2020